Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB!
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You are responsible for the management and development of the Customer Care / Customer Service team
- You will take care of the successful management of day-to-day operations with regard to handling customer enquiries and complaints (Level 1,2,3).
- You define and implement strategic concepts for the handling of an internationally oriented customer care / customer service team.
- You are responsible for the strategic conception and implementation of various customer care / experience topics with the aim of optimally shaping the customer experience (monitoring, customer survey, etc.).
- You will manage and carry out quantitative and qualitative analyses along the process chain
- You create and monitor defined quality and performance targets as well as continuous optimization of processes
- You are responsible for the professional and personal development of the team
- You conceive and implement a customer complaint management with the focus on a strong customer orientation.
- You will work on process definition as well as on a continuous optimization of our entire Customer Experience
- You work across departments with different units such as Supply Chain, Design, IT and E-Commerce.
- You have successfully completed your studies and have at least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Care/Customer Service.
- You already have experience in the strategic development of an internationally oriented Customer Care / Customer Service unit.
- You possess leadership qualities and the ability to train and develop employees, as well as to lead successfully and with a high level of employee satisfaction even in stressful phases.
- You have excellent German language skills as well as fluency in spoken and written English
- You are familiar with the usual MS-Office applications
- You possess leadership qualities and the ability to lead employees successfully and with a high level of employee satisfaction, even in stressful phases.
- You have a positive and optimistic mindset combined with strong communication skills and sensitivity in dealing with people.
- Analytical thinking and solution or process-optimized way of thinking with the focus on our most important asset: our customers and our employees! is for you a matter of course
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!