Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You are responsible for improving the customer experience along the entire customer journey
- You represent customer interest in experience-relevant projects throughout the company
- The recommendations for action from the analyses to increase customer satisfaction are in your hands
- You take over active and continuous analyses of customer contact points to improve our products, processes and communication measures
- Planning, carrying out, evaluating and analysing customer satisfaction measurements and active customer surveys are part of your daily to-do
- You are the interface in experience-relevant topics between Customer Care and other departments
- You take care of the transparent risk representation, how planned project plans or process adaptations affect customer satisfaction & support volume
- Improving customer feedback channels in collaboration with Customer Care is also part of your mission
- You have a degree in business administration, a commercial apprenticeship or similar and have well-founded experience in the field of eCommerce
- You have already worked as a product manager, customer care manager or project manager (with a strong focus on customer experience/customer centricity)
- Experience with Zendesk or similar CRM/ticketing systems (application AND setup) would be nice-to-have
- You already have experience with stakeholder management
- Success record regarding the improvement of customer satisfaction is very important to you
- You have strong analytical skills and process orientation is your passion
- You are very detail- and solution-oriented
- You are fluent in German and English (additional language skills would be nice-to-have)
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise! Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.