Be a valuable part of the PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB!
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry & leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- Designing new products in the jewelry space for our brands Paul Valentine and FAYE
- Creating outstanding mood-boards and revolutionizing the current jewelry designs
- Define the product categories through styling, graphics and fabrication to create an obvious brand DNA
- Exploring ideas quickly and communicating them effectively through outside references and sketches
- Responsible for sourcing any reference materials or samples needed to complete design inspiration
- Preparing and delivering specification packets for all products and communicate details with the suppliers
- Keep up to date on market and trends in the industry and retail selling
- You have a degree or training in industrial, fashion or jewelry design with a focus on jewelry
- You already have sound professional experience as a jewelry designer
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Consistently come up with new creative ideas to develop outstanding designs and collections
- Proven record of taking projects to closure from concept to manufacturing
- Graphic design skills with expert level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert level sketching skills
- Knowledge of construction and terminology of watch design, development and manufacturing techniques
- The ability to interpret brand vision into products that are relevant to current trends and are viable to manufacture within cost parameters
- Commercial awareness combined with a creative mindset and an eye for detail
- Knowledge of trends not only in the fashion industry as a whole, but within the Watch, Jewelry, and Accessory marketsVery good English language skills
- Experience with 3D is a plus
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!