Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You are responsible for the sales promotion of our products and take care of the active control and best possible visual placement of the products or collections in our online stores
- You will be responsible for managing the product range for our online shops and the associated monitoring of the timely availability of new products at launch events
- Your task is the continuous analysis of relevant key figures, e.g. category performance and the introduction of resulting measures
- You take care of the personalization of our websites and show customers suitable offers in the online shop
- You will work closely with the marketing teams to promote new products and create landing pages, as well as working closely with internal interfaces to develop our online shops
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship in marketing or a similar qualification
- You have experience in the environment of an e-commerce company, especially in the online shop area
- You have first knowledge in the area of website personalization
- You have a high affinity to products from the accessory sector
- You follow trends and always keep yourself up to date
- You have a very high level of comprehension and a distinctive creative feeling for the target group-oriented design of the website
- You have a very good eye for details and trends in the e-commerce environment
- Accuracy and independent, solution-oriented working methods are your special qualities
- You are proactive and have strong communication skills and good time management
- Strong analytical skills and routine handling of numbers are among your strengths
- Very good German & English knowledge in word and writing
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise! Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.