Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You are responsible for the planning and management of complete and partial projects in the field of e-commerce for the websites of our brands
- You will manage and coordinate projects for the continuous development of our online shops to improve our customer experience
- You create project plans and are responsible for the process documentation
- You observe the e-commerce market and report continuously on new trends and features
- You are the interface to agencies and external partners
- You are responsible for the smooth running of the launch of new products and the further development of our website
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics, media and communication management or a comparable education
- You have first experience in project management in an e-commerce company or agency
- Optionally, you already had experience with Shopify and understand the digital world and its processes
- You have distinctive conceptual and organisational skills and can easily think in cross-process contexts
- You have already been able to prove your good comprehension and work in a structured and solution-oriented manner
- You are a team player and convince through communicative competence and assertiveness
- Very good knowledge of German and English, written and spoken, due to international relations
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise! Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.