Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You take care of the responsive, mobile-optimized implementation of websites and features of our Shopify webshops
- You are responsible for the web development in the frontend and backend to make a decisive contribution to the success of our webshop
- You have successfully completed your studies in IT or a comparable apprenticeship
- You have sound professional experience in the above-mentioned areas and preferably already with Shopify
- Experience in the integration of 3rd party libraries and external APIs (like the Shopify JS Cart API) you have already collected
- Experience in the field of SEO and speed optimization are among your strengths
- You have a good eye for designs to be able to implement the requirements in appropriate quality
- You have a hands-on mentality and a structured and transparent way of working
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!