Be a valuable part of the PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB!
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You will work in the Performance Marketing Team with professional employees who are passionate about their work
- Work closely and strategically with Facebook, Google, and Snapchat
- The independent investment in the best performing channels is one of your most important tasks and you manage a very high budget
- You know the hottest trends and are looking for future-oriented channels
- You develop successful performance marketing strategies for new, international markets and products
- Your obsession is the constant testing of the performance, the creation of target group hypotheses and the permanent improvement of the results
- You are responsible for the Funnel and Campaign Design by different Creatives at different places in the Funnel
- You have several years of professional experience and are passionate about performance marketing
- A completed degree or an apprenticeship in an analytical environment
- In the area of Facebook Ads you are on a very good level as well as in the area of Google Ads (Search, Shopping, Display) with experience in global expansion & scaling and management of very high budgets
- You have a high theoretical understanding of the Facebook Auction & Algorithm as well as an understanding of Performance Marketing KPI and Attribution Models.
- Very good communication skills are one of your strengths
- You have above-average comprehension and a distinctive strategic-analytical way of thinking, as well as a very good understanding of numbers
- Storytelling experience and a visual eye are among your qualities
- The willingness to work on weekends is okay for you and you will of course receive a reasonable compensation
- You are a challenger of the status quo, always with the goal of achieving the best possible results
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Facebook & Snapchat Case Study:
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise!
Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.