Be a valuable part of the PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB!
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
As the Teamlead of Influencer Marketing at Paul Valentine you are responsible for defining and communicating our brand externally and internally. You will develop and execute Paul Valentine’s global Influencer Marketing strategy for both its women’s and men’s businesses. You will work to create a cohesive brand image across teams, which will drive our engagement and outreach strategy. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing a brand and leveraging strong industry relationships.
- You will be a core team player and leader within social channels, social marketing, community management, social content strategy and influencer marketing
- Improve our visibility in the media, maintain our brand image, and build and maintain trust amongst the industry, as well as work cross-functionally on creative content
- Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive brand awareness that reflects a strong understanding of our brand, customer and business needs
- Drive brand messaging and content ideas on site and social
- Identify partnership opportunities and work across departments to create, manage, and measure external partnerships. Leverage marketing agencies and internal teams to develop concepts that are brand right while engaging to the customer
- Provide direction and manage the Influencer Marketing team in the strategic development of communications and editorial, digital and celebrity press and social coverage.
- Lead idea generation for Influencer events and opportunities. Leverage existing relationships to drive those opportunities. Develop mechanisms for reporting performance back to the business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Leadership experience within the fashion industry
- Functional marketing experience; including roles within Brand or Influencer marketing
- Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
- Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation within the team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to manage several projects concurrently; excellent time management and organisational skills and results oriented
- Have excellent communications and networking skills
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise! Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.