Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and leather goods. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- You take care of the texts of our product descriptions for our complete product range to ensure that the focus is on our fashionable products and their high quality
- Create creative captions and content for our newsletters and advertisements across all channels, including websites, email and social media that impact our customers
- You help to increase the commitment and growth of our brand
- You work with multiple departments to collect content
- You have a successfully completed degree, ideal with a focus on communication, languages or a comparable qualification
- Sound professional experience as a copywriter in an agency, in a marketing department of a company or as a freelancer
- You have excellent written communication skills (including grammar and proofreading)
- You are very structured and have an independent way of working.
- Fluent in English and German (Native Speaker: English would be an advantage)
- Optional: knowledge of French would be an advantage
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!
Please only apply online, as we cannot accept applications by post/e-mail. It's quick and easy – we promise! Just press the button „Apply for this job“ and you are there.