Be a valuable part of our PV family!
WE LOVE OUR JOB
Enthusiasm, energy and the desire to create something new can be felt in every one of us. At PV, everyone is passionate about it and mutual support is guaranteed. We laugh a lot, work hard and celebrate our success together. Each individual is important – because we are clear:
We grow fast and succeed together.
We, at PV, place high demands on ourselves: Our vision is to be one of the best employers! And we do everything to achieve this: from a very good working atmosphere, exciting tasks and a positive leadership culture to career and development opportunities for everyone. Because besides our customers, you, as part of the PV family, are the most important thing for us.
We are specialized in the areas of watches, jewelry and bags. With over 1 million followers on social media, PV is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Germany – with customers all over the world. We are writing an inspiring success story: Founded by the two siblings Marlene and Paul Franzreb at the beginning of their studies, we are today, after only four years, one of the most successful lifestyle brands in digital business with an international orientation. Our jewelry brand „Faye“ also belongs to the group.
We continue to grow and look forward to you!
- As Teamlead / Head of Buying you will lead your team on your own responsibility as well as in a way that is employee-, performance- and success-oriented.
- You are responsible for the achievement of the department's targets and for the entire purchase of our Paul Valentine products.
- You are responsible for the continuous development of our entire purchasing strategy with strategic supplier selection and development.
- You build partnerships with our key suppliers, develop them further and conduct strategic contract negotiations. Regular analysis of sales and inventory and identification of risks and opportunities are part of your task
- You work and sort the line within the market while you manage the structure plan and thus achieve the financial goals
- You work very closely with the product design department to develop product and purchasing strategies that promote an inspiring assortment.
- You have a completed degree or an apprenticeship in the field of purchasing or supply chain or something similar
- You already have several years of professional and management experience in purchasing and as team leader / head of buying, preferably in the field of jewellery, accessories or fashion.
- Strong analytical mind, excellent communication skills and practical mentality are your strengths
- Fluent English and German, additional language skills are an advantage
- You bring a high international travel willingness with you, especially for trips to Asia or visits to trade fairs
- Your strengths include good negotiation skills and intercultural competence
- From the very first day, you will be a valuable employee and colleague for us, who will be accepted directly into the team
- Very good working atmosphere with start-up culture in one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany
- You are allowed to shape and contribute your own ideas
- A tasty fruit basket, free soft drinks and fragrant coffee including nice conversations in the kitchen await you
- We offer you a fair salary with trust-based working hours and 30 days holiday per year
- Your work equipment is of high technical quality
- We offer employee events, such as our Get-together every Friday
- You receive various benefits, such as a welcome gift & employee discounts
- Our modern premises are located in the heart of the city centre with very good transport connections and close to the railway station
- You live further away? No issue: You get a job ticket or a parking space provided
- We are a bilingual company and look forward to international applicants with English language skills
Be a valuable part of the PV family!
We are looking forward to your application!